Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow & Ice - A Hitsugaya Tale

In the first chapter Hirataka Alice is introduced and so is her relationship with Capitan Hitsugaya.

This is a story about my life. It’s a small thing really. But it’s an important thing none the less. I started in the east rukon district. , with a small spiritual pressure not really worth mentioning. I had seen many soul reapers in my days. When I was younger my family lived in poverty. But that’s how just about everyone was back then. My name? My name is Hirataka Alice, and this is my story.

I ran through the hall with everything I had. I could not believe I was going to be late! I hit the ground with a loud thud, great now I was going to be late and have a headache. I looked up to see what I had hit, there was tall man looking up at me. I didn’t know who it was. He had a blank look on his face. "I...I'm so sorry!" I apologized quickly. He walked away. Angry, I jumped up and grasped his kimono; his haori had a 6 on the back. "That’s not what you say!" I raised my voice a little. "You say "'that’s okay'" or "'I’m alright'" you don’t just walk away!" I was red all over but I didn’t really care. He easily removed my hand from his kimono and grunted "I’m alright" then disappeared. I was depressed now. I had been mean to a captain and now I was sure to be in trouble. I sulked and continued on. Of course just my luck I ran into someone else! Only this time I didn’t fall, in fact the one I had ran into had fallen. "Oh my god! I’m so sorry!" I was apologizing for the second time in just 10 minutes. "Let go!" He yelled as I tried to help him. “This is not the time to be wandering, get to your barracks right now! I will see that you’re punished for being in this part of the 1st squad barracks! Captains only!" He was clearly angry. He walked away fuming and I stood in awe. When the little Captain was gone I decided I had better get going. Boy was he going to be in for a surprise. I got my haori out and slipped it on. I stood outside the door where the Captains meeting was being held. I heard Captain Yamamoto's call. "Please come in Captain Hirataka." I pushed open the door, this was my new home.

"This is Hirataka Alice, Captain of the 9th Squad." I looked in, everyone looked so professional. I spotted the 6th Squad Capitan. He had a small smirk on his face. I looked for the small Captain I had ran into. He was in shock, and I couldn’t help but smile a bit. I took my place in line and the ceremony continued. I was stopped by several captains on my way out. After everyone had introduced themselves I made my way to the only one who hadn’t. By common logic I knew it was Hitsugaya Toshiro, captain of the 10th Squad. "Hey, Hitsugaya was it? Nice to meet you." I smiled but he simply ignored me. "Ummm...excu"
"Shut-up" He interrupted me without hesitation, "I don’t know who you are or why your here but I don’t like you." Well he certainly knew how to hold a grudge. I made my way to my new barracks. On the way I spotted someone I knew! "Hisagi!" I yelled. My new 2nd hand turned and waited for me. “Captain Hirataka I have assembled the squad,"
"Good" I smiled and hurried along. So much happened in the next week. I was put on my first missions and was sure to do every job with perfection. After about a month I got one of my biggest assignments and one of the most memorable ones too.

~Hirataka Alice~

No comments:

Post a Comment